Saturday, February 23, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 2, PAGE 23

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky

Are also on the faces of people goin' by

I see friends shaking hands saying, "How do you do"

They're really saying "I love you."

I hear babies cry, I watch then grow

They'll learn much more than I'll ever know;

And I think to myself, What a wonderful world;

Yes, I think to myself, What a wonderful world.

Oh yeah!

Louis Armstrong

GOOD MORNING !

It is a wonderful world ! It’s Saturday morning and I have my good cup of hot coffee, my comfy pj’s, and I’m loving it! I feel like I’m being rewarded for a long week of work and I’m delighted by the ‘prize’ I’ve been given.

As always there is lots to do around here, cleaning to be done and errands to run, but for now all is quiet and I’m going to take advantage of it.

This coming week will be last in the month of February already. March will bring St. Patrick’s Day , Spring, Easter and oh yes, I’ll be having a birthday too! Lots of things to celebrate and enjoy.

I’ll have to get busy and pick a new theme for Chapter 3 of my journal. There are lots of possibilities I’m sure. Just about the time I think there is nothing new under the sun, I find that there is…

 

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

A man has to live with himself, and he should see to it that he always has good company.

Charles Evans Hughes

 

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and

Lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

P.S.  There is still a problem adding graphics - I got 2 in but no more...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know....If I'll just make myself SLOW down long enough to read your journal...I AM ALWAYS BLESSED BY IT.   Now I'll hear Louis Armstrong all day and that is a blessing for sure.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are enjoying your day. :-) There are alot of March babies in our family. My mom was a March baby. :-) Wishing you many smiles and some sunshine thrown in there today. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

Oh I used to have that record ,I love Louis Armstong ,Hope you are enjoying your weekend ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a great Saturday!
I'm still trying to wake up....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I love your thought for the day! So true!
Glad you enjoyed your morning and your day off. I hope you had a restful and nice day.
Pam