Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 2, PAGE 12

 

Someone taught you how to love,

and probably didn't know it.

And in return, with every day,

It's now your turn to show it.

When you love, you give a gift,

And when you're gone it stays

To be passed on by the ones you loved

To make some one else's day.

So remember someone who loved you,

And show how much you care,

By sharing all the love they gave

With people everywhere.

When you give away your love,

That doesn't mean it's gone.

Love will last forever,

so open your heart... and pass it on.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

With an open heart you can find things in your life that you once might have thought impossible. Some people try to avoid relationships or personal involvement in anything because they are afraid of what might happen.

I always think that those people were probably hurt deeply in the past and don’t want to take the chance again. It’s safer sometimes .

It seems my heart is like an open book and I very often leap before I look too. Very often I’ve found myself wondering just how I happened to wind up here alone. I know I prayed for some peace and quiet before the ‘babes’ grew up, but this house is so quiet it isridicules sometimes. You do have to be very careful what you pray for.

I’m so happy that this summer I’ll have the weekends at the camper and have people around . They’ll be noisy you can count on that and I’ll be loving every minute of it.

A snow storm is predicted for today here in Ohio. It is to the point any more that I just say---snow all you want to and get it over with…I want Spring to come. Take good care all !

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Empathy is your pain in my heart.

Author Unknown

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and

lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

PS.  It seems I couldn't add graphics earlier, now I'm at work and don't have many graphics on my computer, but I did add one. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

like usual your entry is great. Thanks. Sounds fun at the camper, when is summer coming? LOL.

Anonymous said...

HaHaa you challenging the snow ,hope it comes and goes away QUICKLY  lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Some of the words in your posting today are just me.As for the queitness.I too find it the same.Guess I have no camper to look forward to for noise and comapny, but I sure intend finding some, as soon as the weather changes.Sorry you are having snow Brrrrr.Prayers your snow soon goes away and spring comes quickly.Am I ok praying for that Haaa.Take Care Have a lovely Day God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

My house gets so quiet, too! Sometimes I can't stand it and have to leave for awhile. You are lucky you have your camping to look forward to. I look forward to the pictures from the trips.
Enjoy your day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean in praying for peace and quiet, there were some hectic years.  You will have such a good time this weekend, what a nice thing to look forward to all week.  Hope your snow goes away fast.  Joni

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how to pray now....if you want something you have to be sure how you really want it. Maybe just say give me quiet just for today etc. and if I get thin please don't make me ill etc..... funny how it is now compared to when we had 7 kids at home and everything that entailed isn't it?  Hope our snow is over soon. the weather man said by the middle of Feb it wouldn't get so cold anymore. I sure hope he is right. Hope your day is going well with smiles along the way
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your prayers. :)  It seems that even the meanest person you incounter, deep down wants to be loved also. I think God gave us that nature. Even animals love to be loved. I agree with you.. they were made that way by man.. not God. Know what you mean... I am sooo ready for spring. lol Look at it this way though... flowers and crops should really grow good this year. :-)  Have a wonderful day with blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

I know you are looking forward to Spring.  I am too. It nice here today.  I got to sit outside on my front porch & watch the birds at my feeder.  What a treat!  Be careful if you do get that snow storm.  I'll be thinking about you.   Brrrrrr

Hollie

Anonymous said...

I know I complain about some quiet time all the time, lol, but I do realize too that someday the kids will be grown and while I'm hoping for some quiet time, I also hope hubby will be with me to enjoy it.....
Happy Wednesday!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I am not ready for the peace and quiet yet!!  Although I know it is coming soon.  Linda