Monday, February 25, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 2, PAGE 25

 

I come to the office each morning and stay for long hours doing what has to be done to the best of my ability.

And when you've done the best you can, you can't do any better.

So when I go to sleep I turn everything over to the Lord and forget it.

Harry S Truman

 

GOOD MORNING !

It is Monday and it’s back to work for me today.

Everyday I’m grateful for the ability to work and happy I have a job to go to. I do office work because it’s the only thing I’ve been trained to do.

Some of it is boring and most of it time consuming, but whatever it is I try to put my best into it. I can pretty much work at my own pace and am rarely under pressure to get some thing done.

My salary is probably on the low end of average and sometimes I wish I made more, but when I think about it, If I made more I’d also have the responsibilities that go along with it. I know a lot of people that make more than I and I even know a few who make less.

The important thing to me is that I make what I need to live and that ‘s a good thing. I do sleep good at night for sure.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

You affect the value of your work, not so much by what you do, but by what you give to the effort.

 Ralph Marston

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and

lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart

MA

 

PS.  AOL  is still not letting me add graphics today...I got one in but that is it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I'm always grateful I have a job. LOL. Ok maybe not on Monday morning when my eyes are closed.

Anonymous said...

I agree that if you can make enough to fill your needs than that is all you really need. I'm not quite there yet with my DL job. But, maybe someday! I have hope!
Have a good Monday....take it easy.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Love Trumans quote today ,and your philosophy ,cutting your coat according to your cloth ,and a good feeling at the end of the day ,for a job well done ,perfect ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Today waas my day off but i went in because we are stock taking.  God will always provide you with what you need if you let him.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about being trained for a job. That sure does help that you can work at your own pace. Hope you had a blessed day. Janie

Anonymous said...

Great entry...you made me smile...hugs and love,

Joyce

Anonymous said...

You are blessed you have a good job..
Hope you have a good day:)