Sunday, October 1, 2006

CHAPTER 10, PAGE 1

I have worshiped in churches and chapels,

I have prayed in the busy street,

I have sought my God and have found Him

Where the waves of the ocean beat.

Helen Steiner Rice

O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!

Psalm 95:6

Good Morning !

Yesterday was a very chilly day outside, but warm inside my heart. I love to get together with my family. They are fun to be around and we all enjoy each other’s company. I hope you enjoyed the pictures I put up for you to see.

I’m off to church as usual this morning and will be saying a prayer for all of you !

Today I’m very THANKFUL that I live where worship isn’t condemned. I pray for those that live in fear because of their religious beliefs.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Today, oceanside, countryside, or mountainside, in a cottage or in a chalet, know that God is present when you pray.

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure did enjoy all the pictures. how nice that you have something like that for you all to get together.... Sandra

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures and the costumes!!
Have a blessed Sunday!
Linda :)