Friday, October 13, 2006

CHAPTER 10, PAGE 13

Faith is stronger than fears

Sometimes my cross is hard to bear

for there is darkness everywhere,

and troubles pile around my door

 like autumn leaves forevermore.

The morning light seems far away,

like I am stuck in yesterday,

My heart is beating like a drum,

I try to pray, but words won't come.

But then the sun begins to rise

and hope is born within my eyes.

A rainbow forms among my tears,

my faith is stronger than my fears!

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

AND HAPPY WINTER ! - I mean Fall. It is very cold here this morning and my good cup of hot coffee tastes extra good today. Temps fell below freezing over night -- a sure sign that winter is on it’s way.

I’m now very into flannels and fleece. I usually have the flannel sheets on my bed for the winter, but I found sone fleece ones when I was shopping so I am going to try those out too !.

Well it is Friday the 13th , which happens to be one of my luckiest days and it is the last day of the work week so it’ll be a great day ahead…see you all in the morning !

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Criticizing another's garden doesn't keep

the weeds out of your own

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH i love fleece

Anonymous said...

we had a few snow fluries yesterday too... its early this year isn't it... maybe we will still get some warmer days before winter sets in. I hope anyway. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Have a toasty weekend!
Linda :)