Wednesday, October 18, 2006

CHAPTER 10, PAGE 18

Lessons of Failure

By: Author Unknown

Lord, are you trying to tell me something?

For...

Failure does not mean I'm a failure;

It does mean I have not yet succeeded.

Failure does not mean I have accomplished nothing;

It does mean I have learned something.

Failure does not mean I have been a fool;

It does mean I had enough faith to experiment.

Failure does not mean I have disgraced;

It does mean I have dared to try.

Failure does not mean I don't have it;

It does mean I have something

to do in a different way.

Failure does not mean I am inferior;

It does mean I am not perfect.

Failure does not mean

I have wasted my life;

It does mean that

I have an excuse to start over.

Failure does not mean that I should give up;

It does mean that I should try harder.

Failure does not meanthat

I will never make it;

It does mean that I need more practice.

Failure does not mean that you have abandoned me;

It does mean that you must have a better idea.

 

GOOD MORNING

I'm really feeling a bit tired this morning, but I'm sipping the good coffee .  Hopefully it'll be a sunny day today - that might help a little.  Too much rain so far this week.  Those cloudy days just make me want to sleep more.

Today I'm thankful for family. Thank You Lord for children and grandchildren. Show us ways to demonstrate that we love and appreciate them. Cause us to remember to celebrate

Thought for Today

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again....

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah I love cludy days in the winter and fall. Like sept thru dec or early jan but then Im ready for the sun!!!!!! LOL it is suppose to be sunny today and I was going to paint th etrip )touch up{ on the house but so far its foggy

Anonymous said...

wake up, hey we made it over hump day. I hope your coffee woke you up and you had a great day.