Monday, October 23, 2006

CHAPTER 10, PAGE 23

Oh Lord,

Please make my words

Sweet and tender,

For tomorrow... I may have to eat them

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you don't have a leg to stand on.

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and look like a fool, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt.

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

A few wise words from Authors Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

It’s Monday morning again and you know I have a tough time on Monday morning getting up and ready for another work week.

Saturday night I was visiting with my Dad and we were talking about how even though we think we have it bad, someone else always has it worse.

You know my Dad is 83 now and he has a lot of health issues and is of course missing my Mom who passed away in March very much. But he said every time he’s been in at the VA hospital for check ups or tests and has the occasion to see those suffering there, he is grateful to be as well off as he is.

So today, I’m thankful for what I am and for what I do and am praying for those suffering long term illnessesand disablements. I do have so much to be thankful for.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Each new day is a miracle waiting to happen !

Thanks for being a part of my day !

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

its true so very true

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, we should all count our blessings

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed week!! and Hello to Dad...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being a part of all of our days. : )

Angela

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouraging words in this entry!
have a wonderful week. :)
Penny

Anonymous said...

yes each day I am thankful too. Hope your Monday was great.