Sunday, October 22, 2006

CHAPTER 10, PAGE 22


When people see you,
they see much more
Than the clothing that you wear
Your eyes are the window to your soul
You can't hide what's lurking there.
So if you find yourself below
I hope it's something that is good
But if it's not then it's not too late
To change things if you should.

Love Looks Happy

Sorry Looks Back

Satisfied Looks Content

Unhappy Looks Down

Happy Looks Glowing

Guilt Looks Troubled

Worried Looks Around

Faith Looks Up  

Author Unknown  


Good Morning !  

Hopefully I’m back to my full internet service today !  I was so frustrated yesterday because we had no service for over 12 hours.  

It’s supposed to be colder here today and raining.  Later this week the ‘S’ word is back in the forecast.    I’m off to church this morning and then home as usual to try and get ready for another week of work. 

The house only got a partial blessing yesterday, so today after church, I’m going for the rest of it.  

Today I’m thankful for all the people that pass their faith on to others, and I pray for all missionaries and the people they work with across the world. Many people that we know and love have dedicated some or all of their lives to working with the poorest of the poor.  


THOUGHT FOR TODAY  

When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before.

Jacob Riis 

 
May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !   

MA


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Realy enjoyed popping over to see you,a lovely entry.Smile and the world smiles with you,is an old favourite saying of mine my mother used to use often.Keep up the good work .God bless you.Thankyou so much for your lovely comment in my journal.
Astoriasand.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I never knew how much the internet meant to me either until I didn't have it for 2 weeks..... I had to find new things to do with my time and I did but I sure missed not being in touch and looking things up.... Hope you are having a wonderful sunday.... Sandra

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for always putting such great uplifting thoughts in your journal. : )

Happy Sunday,
Angela

Anonymous said...

if you get snow send it my way I READY FOR IT!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

happy your back up and running. I hate when my computer is down it sucks. I hope your day was great.