Sunday, October 29, 2006

CHAPTER 10, PAGE 29

Growing older only means

The spirit grows serene,

And we behold things with our souls

That our eyes have never seen.

Helen Steiner Rice

Good Morning !

It is my R & R day once again. After many trips up and down the stairs at my house yesterday, I do feel like I need an R&R day. My knees are complaining.

I’ve been behind on posting pictures of the grand’babes’ as I’ve received them and so today I put up a few for you all to enjoy too !

I found a new snack food to put together. It’s really pretty good and very peanut buttery, if you like peanuts you might want to try it. This makes a lot and I’ve stored it in my large Tupperware Bowl with the sealtight lid.

½ box Reece’s Puffs Cereal

½ box Peanut Butter Cookie Crisp Cereal

½ bog peanut Butter chips (just like chocolate chips but peanut butter)

½ bag M&M’s with peanuts

1 bag Reece’s Pieces candy

Mix it all together and enjoy!

I won’t be eating it all at one time that’s for sure….

This morning I’m off to church as always and I’ll be praying for you all today. Then it’ll be back home to get ready for another work week.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

A Love Note (the kind you hope you never get)

I will seek and find you . .

I shall take you to bed and have my way with you

I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan & groan.

I will make you beg for mercy,

 beg for me to stop.

I will exhaust you to the point

that you will be relieved when

I'm finished with you.

And, when I am finished,

you will be weak for days.

All my love,

The Flu

Now, and go get your flu shot! I got mine yesterday !

Hope you will too !

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great holiday gift in jars or even dollar store bowls

Anonymous said...

sounds YUMMY - almost too good. I love snacking while watching old movies. This treat would disappear in no time, well, with Johnny's help. lol
Hugs, hon.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday. What beautiful grandchildren. I love the long dark hair on the little girl. Beautiful!

Love,
Angela

Anonymous said...

Grandbabies are so cute.  Thanks for sharing the pictures.  I can't believe it is almost time for another work week.

Anonymous said...

your grandkids are so cute. I love the pictures. Hope you had a good time at church and enjoyed your R&R day.