Sunday, October 15, 2006

CHAPTER 10, PAGE 15

ANGEL PENNIES

I found a penny today,

Just lying on the ground,

But it's not just a penny

This little coin I've found.

Found pennies come from heaven

That's what my Grandpa told me,

He said Angels toss them down

Oh, how I loved that story.

He said when an Angel misses you

They toss a penny down,

Sometimes just to cheer you up

To make a smile out of your frown

So don't pass by that penny

When you're feeling blue,

It may be a penny from heaven

That an Angel's tossed to you.

Author Unknown

Good Morning !

I slept in this morning and am slowly waking up with my good cup of hot coffee. All that fresh air yesterday must have done me in.

I did havea grand day and hope you enjoy the pictures above.

Today I’m thankful for those who risk their own lives to save the lives of others. I pray that God will reward them for their courage. They are very dear to his heart

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Peace of mind comes when you appreciate what you have.

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

graphics by: www.graphicgarden.com

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your camp pics and yes the waythat the sun caught the pics is awesome o nthat one. Looks pretty up there camping Todd would be so jealous

Anonymous said...

love the pics. Looks like everyone had a great time. I heard that penny story before and I do pick up pennies for that reason.

Anonymous said...

What fun! everyone all bundled up and trick or treating at the campsite and warming up by the open fire....
Linda :)