Sunday, October 8, 2006

CHAPTER 10, PAGE 8

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.

Psalm 91; 2

Somebody Cares

Many friends touch our hearts

Somebody cares and always will

The world forgets, but God loves you still.

You cannot go beyond His Love.

No matter what your guilty of.

For God forgives until the end,

He is your faithful, loyal Friend

And though you try to hide your face.

There is no shelter any place,

that can escape His watchful eye,

On the earth or in the sky.

He's Ever Present and Always There!

To take you in His tender care.

And bind the wounds and mend the breaks.

When all the world around forsakes

Somebody Cares and Loves You Still

And God is

The Someone who always will.

Helen Steiner Rice

TheLord will keep you from all harm he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

Psalm 121:7-8

GOOD MORNING !

It’s Sunday already and my R & R day. Yesterday flew by with most of it taken up with the car being serviced. Today I’ve got lots that needs to be done, but tomorrow is a day off for me, so If I take it easy today, I’ll still have tomorrow to catch up.

For the second day in a row our weather man has had that ‘S’ word in his forecast. At first they said maybe we’ll see some next weekend, now they are saying maybe Thursday evening. I hope it’s neither.

Today I’m thankful for blue skies and sunshine and will be praying for those that need the good weather to finish up any harvesting left to be done before the bad weather sets in.

I’m off to church as usual this morning and will be praying for all of you!

Thought for Today

Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old

Franz Kafka

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart.

MA

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM loving our cool weather that hit after last weeks summer like temps

Anonymous said...

Oh wow....the "S" word... We usually don't see the "s" until about the 3rd week of November and then it is usually just flurries.  Our snows usually hit late December thru Feb and a surprise one in March.
Have a good worship day.  
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your extra day off tomorrow!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I love the days when I can just sit and *be*, enjoying life as God intended it to be. We miss so much when we don't take time to enjoy what is around us. Love todays' entry, especially the poem, Somebody Cares."
God bless you, my friend.
Barb= http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK