Wednesday, September 6, 2006

CHAPTER 9,PAGE 6

Our happiness depends on the habit of the mind we cultivate. So practice happy thinking every day.

Cultivate the merry heart, develop the happiness habit, and life will become a continual feast.

Norman Vincent Peale

Being happy is a choice you face every day of your life.

GOOD MORNING !

There was a chill in the air on my way to work yesterday. I almost thought about putting a jacket on, but I didn’t. I did wear long pants to work though.

We always dress casually in our office. The guys usually spend at least half the day in the field, which is pretty dirty work and if I dressed up they’d think something was wrong.

There is definitely more traffic on the roads now that school as started too! So far I’ve been ahead of the school buses, not behind them – that ‘s a very good thing.

Another busy day on the way…and we are half way through the week already !

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

We turn not older with years, but newer everyday.

Emily Dickenson

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE To warm your heart !

MA

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes going shopping I use to beat the crowds gong at 7:30 or 8 now the roads are horrid