Sunday, September 17, 2006

CHAPTER 9, PAGE 17

Meet God in the morning

And go with Him through the day

And thank Him for His guidance

Each evening when you pray.

Helen Steiner Rice

My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

Psalm 5:3

GOOD MORNING !

This is the last weekend of summer here. After a chilly and wet week, it warmed up yesterday and today they say we may hit 83 degrees. This may be the last time I need to use the a/c this year too !

Monday will bring some more rain and then much cooler days ahead. No doubt we’ll have a few scattered warm days ahead, we always have an Indian Summer after the first frost and that hasn’t come yet.

I can’t enjoy my usual 2 hours of computer time this morning as we have to get off to church early this morning and I’ve slept in due to late hours here.

I’ll be praying for all of you today !

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Every day is a new beginning.

Treat it that way.

Stay away from what might have been,

and look at what can be.

Marsha Petrie Sue

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

Graphics by:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures! I was just telling hubby he would like to live in Ohio, lots of history happenend there, he is a big history and war buff and you have all the seasons...
Have a blessed Sunday!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I just love when you share pics of your loving family