Thursday, September 21, 2006

CHAPTER 9, PAGE 21

The falling leaves drift by the window

The autumn leaves of red and gold

I see your lips, the summer kisses

The sun-burned hands I used to hold

Since you went away

the days grow long

And soon I'll hear old winter's song

But I miss you most of all my darling

When autumn leaves start to fall

- Autumn Leaves, Lyrics by Johnny Mercer and Jacques Prévert.

GOOD MORNING

Brrrchill ! I had to get out the flannel pj’s last night ! I lit some candles around the house to make it feel a little warmer too ! Candles always give me a warm cozy feeling and I love the scented ones.

In one week’s time we’ve gone from 80 degree weather to 40 degrees. It’ll be awhile before I adjust.

I received lots of pictures in e-mails yesterday so I put them up for you to see too . Lots of SMILES to share !

Thought for Today

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us.

Oscar Wilde

I hope your day is blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been sleeping in my flannels for the past two nights.

Anonymous said...

it's been cold here, have a great day and keep smiling.

Anonymous said...

I put on warmer pj's too but now I sleep too late... perfect sleeping weather now. :)  The pictures are all just darling, SAndra

Anonymous said...

ah you know its cute th elittle sister cheering on. I remember when Tracy use to stand beside Tracy (at that time they Tracy was in a private school) and she would cheer right beside her

Anonymous said...

You know I'm just a sucker for those pictures.  They are great.  Thought the wrapping paper was pretty cool.  I take old construction plans and use the sheets for wrapping paper.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!
and send some of that brrrchill this way...
Linda :)