Monday, September 18, 2006

CHAPTER 9, PAGE 18

True friendship isn't seen with the eyes,

it is felt with the heart,

when there is trust,

understanding, loyalty, and sharing...

True friendship is a rare feeling,

but when it is found,

it has profound impact on our well-being,

strength, and character.

True friendship does not need elaborate gifts

or spectacular events

in order to be valuable or valued.

To ensure long-lasting quality

and satisfaction,

true friendship only needs a few key ingredients:

Undying loyalty, unmatched understanding,

unsurpassed trust,

deep and soulful secrets,

and endless sharing.

These ingredients,

mixed with personality and a sense of humor,

can make a friendship last a lifetime!

This is just a thank you, my friend,

for all the wonderful and colorful

 special ingredients you've brought to my life!

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

You are all ‘special ingredients’ of my life…family and friends near and far.

Thanks to this journal, I can do some’ endless sharing’ with all of you too !

I’m always amazed at how fast the weekends go by. I shouldn’t be, but I am. We’ve got a new week ahead , new happenings,and new pages in my book.  

I know they will all be good ones…even on the rainy and gloomy days ahead there will be some rays of sunshine shining through.

Thought for Today

There is something wrong if you're always right

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that there is something wrong if your always right lol
yes J land is a wonderful place

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful week my friend!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

always love your journal and the positve things you put in it. Happy Monday and the rest of the week. Yep, lol the weekends sure do go by way to fast. LOL.