Thursday, September 7, 2006

CHAPTER 9, PAGE 7

Best friends care about each other.

Best friends watch each other's backs.

Best friends don't judge one another.

Best friends make allowances for mistakes.

There is one person you will spend

the most time with in all your life.

It's not your brother.

It's not your husband.

It's not your pet iguana.

It's You!

Are you your own best friend?

GOOD MORNING !

I certainly do spend a lot of time by myself and if I didn’t like me, it would be pretty sad.

Yesterday I actually got a lunch hour and was able to go home at 4:00 – a nice 8 hour day at work for a change. I never know until the day comes how long my work hours will be or what new thing I’ll need to do.

I do have the regularly scheduled events to do like payroll , accounts receiveable and payable,posting job costs, etc., but they constantly think of something else for me to do too.

I always start work at 7:00 and should go home at four, but if everyone else is out – I stay til 5.

Today could be one of those days…we’ll see.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

If you see people without a smile today, give them one of yours.

Unknown

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope work goes well and your hours are not too long. Love the sunflowers.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you had a good day at work and got to leave at 4. Hopefully tomorrow Friday you can do the same.