Saturday, September 16, 2006

CHAPTER 9, PAGE 16

Don't worry about what you see in the mirror,

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...

 

What will you do

With this day

that’s so new?

The choice is yours—

God leaves that to you!

 Helen Steiner Rice

This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24

 

Good Morning !

I’ve got house guests this weekend. DS#6 and his wife (the newlyweds) came in late last night and will leave sometime Sunday morning. They should be sleeping in this morning as they had a late night and a very busy week.

We’ll probably go and visit the Apple Festival here in our little town and of course later this evening visit with my Dad.

Maybe I’ll evenhave company in church tomorrow morning. We’ll see…I intend to get up early and go to the 9:30 service as at my usual 11:00 they are having a big affair with the bishop installing our new pastor.

I’ll try to remember to take my camera along with me at the Apple Festival and share some pictures with you all tomorrow.

Thought for Today

The whole point of getting things done is knowing what to leave undone.

Stella, Lady Reading

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your company and the apple festival. I might be turning off alerts and taking a break from my journal for a while.  Going through one of my bad patches at the moment. Will just have to see how things pan out.

Anonymous said...

Have fun with the house guests.  Busy weekend for you!
Love the ugly/pretty bird in the mirror.  LOL.

Anonymous said...

ah hope you share pics of the festival

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful week end. I can't wait to see your pictures. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the Apple Festival!!
and Have a Blessed Sunday!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

have a great time with your guests. It sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

I love the bird photo, LOL

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink