Monday, September 25, 2006

CHAPTER 9, PAGE 26 (EARLY EDITION )

I received this alert in my e-mail this evening, so I’m posting tonight for tomorrow morning !

Author: journalseditor "Just a quick word: AOL Journals R8 will go up tomorrow morning. This means a planned outage from 4-6 AM EST, and really, not much else. Most of the new features aren't things you'll notice as a user

Chapter 9, Page 26 (Tuesday)

Autumn to winter,

winter into spring,

Spring into summer,

summer into fall,

So rolls the changing year,

and so we change;

Motion so swift,

we know not that we move.

Author Unknown

 

GOOD MORNING !

We had another chilly start to the day yesterday, but the sunshine did come out and warm things up a bit. Today is supposed to be just a few degrees warmer—possibly reaching 70 degrees.

Lots of people still have pretty warm weather, but here we know that the cold days aren’t very far away.

I noticed that my cats' hair is starting to get a little thicker. I think they finally lost all of last year’s fluff and are starting on a new growth.

I’m putting on the layers again today with the anticipation of being able to take the sweater off later.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Pride in family is pride in ordinary people

who in our hearts and minds become extra-ordinary.

 

I hope your day is blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pics and yeah its a good idea to get a head start with the outage tomorro w

Anonymous said...

love the pictures. Yep fall is here and almost time to layer. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

WhAT CUTE PICTURES... Have a good night...And i'll be counting my blessings tonight...Love Christine

Anonymous said...

Awww I'm 10004, so I guess we'll never know... lol...
Have a great week!
Linda :)