Sunday, July 9, 2006

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 9

The longer I live

The more I realize the impact

of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me,

is more important than the past,

Than education, Than money,

Than circumstances,

Than failures, Than success,

Than what other people

think or say or do.

It is more important than appearance,

Giftedness or skill.

It will make or break an organization,

A school, a home.

The remarkable thing is

we have a choice every day

Regarding the attitude

we will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past.

We cannot change the fact that people

will act in a certain way.

We cannot change the inevitable.

The only thing we can do

Is play the string we have.

And that is our attitude.

I am convinced that

life is 10 percent

what happens to me

And 90 percent how

I react to it. And so it is with you.

Author unknown 

GOOD MORNING !

Our attitude is so important. Everyday I try to keep mine ‘On the Bright Side’ It’s not always very easy either. It takes a lot of work some days. I suppose that’s why I started collecting all the little poems, stories and thoughts that I share with you all. I also do my Bible study and read several morning devotions.

Knowing that others have had some hard times and have endured them makes us feel that we too can make it. From the beginning of time, people have not always made good choices, but we can learn from our mistakes and start each day fresh and new.

It’s my R & R day and going to church always helps me to get through another week. Somehow, I’m refreshed and renewed and given the strength to continue the journey once more. I’ll be praying for all of you today and asking our dear Lord to help you with whatever your needs may be. I found that with God all things are possible…we just have to believe.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Thank you, God, for brushing

The dark clouds from my mind

And leaving only sunshine

And joy of heart behind.

HELEN STEINER RICE

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah Im so not ready to go to the fellowship this morning I just wanna be lazy in bed lol You know its cloudy this mroning the weather says sunny at this moment but its not sunny. So I thihnk I just wanna cuddle in bed lol

Anonymous said...

I hope you too have a wonderful day! Sandra

Anonymous said...

you have a wonderful day.