Tuesday, July 11, 2006

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 11

HOW TO HAVE A HAPPY DAY

A heart full of thankfulness,

A thimbleful of care;

A soul of simple hopefulness,

An early morning prayer.

A smile to greet the morning with;

A kind word as the key

To open the door and greet the day,

What’er it brings to thee.

A patient trust in Providence,

To sweeten all the way,

All these, combined with thoughtfulness,

Will make a happy day.

AUTHOR UNKNOWN

GOOD MORNING !

I am up and sipping the good coffee. I sure hope it wakes me up soon. . It was such a gloomy day yesterday, that all I really felt like doing was sleeping.

I hope today is better, although we are not supposed to see sun at all today . The weatherman says there is a chance of rain all week.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, "Why did this happen to me?" unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way.

Philip S. Bernstein

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

graphics by:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH been such a busy few days I cant seem to slow down. Making hubby clean garage out BIG cleaning. I hope to get pics before garbage carries it off.

Anonymous said...

you have a great day and keep smiling.

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say hello! Tammy http://journals.aol.com/memes121/AsIAM/#Entry703