Friday, July 14, 2006

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 14

Why Worry?

40% Of the things I worry about

will never happen,

for anxiety is the result of a tired mind.

30% Concern old decisions

which cannot be altered.

12% center in criticisms, mostly untrue,

made by people who feel inferior.

10% is related to my health

which worsens while I worry.

08% is legitimate,

showing that life does have real problems

which may be met head on when

I have eliminated senseless worries.

author unknown

GOOD MORNING !

It’s Friday morning and it will be a good day today. The weekend is now just around the corner!

As usual, I don’t have any big plans, just the normal ‘house blessing’ etc. But I’m looking forward to it!

I found the little item above about worry and just thought I'd post it for you all.  It's soooo true.  Most of what we worry about only makes us feel worse, so it's best NOT to worry.  I'm usually like the person in the thought for today below!

For at least one day the rain is supposed to stop , but the temps are rising and it’ll be very hot here.

I received the pictures above of my 'sunshine' boys just yesterday and since I'd not had some for awhile, thought I'd post them for you all to see how they have grown.  Their mom says it's pretty hot where they live and usually they only get out to play in the mornings before it heats up.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime, and too sleepy to worry at night.

Unknown

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah need to stop worriing. im hoping to come back from this camping trip with no phone calls of an accident no repair things going on either. nice relaxing nad calm

Anonymous said...

the pictures are great!  I always like new pictures of my family too especially when I haven't seen them for awhile.. Hope you have a wonderful week end, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Have a cool weekend!
Will be 106 here this weekend... my poor electric bill...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

great pictures. It's going to be very hot here in IL. this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Send some rain down here....it's getting pretty dry.  We've had some rain in the last week but not enough.