Saturday, July 29, 2006

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 29

If there is no wind, row. ~ Latin Proverb -------

 Having the energy to pursue our passion

will always come if that's our wish.

Most of who we are, what we do,

and where we are going relates to our attitude.

Being tired, bored, scared, or unhappy

are decisions, nothing more.

Coming to grips with this reality has the potential

for changing every aspect of what remains of our lives.

 Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

REALITY !

Do we really know what that is.??

I can pretend I’m a suave . petite little thing, but in REALITY I’m a rolly- poly grand’ma’  Even though my sister and I have been walking a lot this summer, I still continue to be bulging in all the wrong places.

I can pretend that I’m rich and squander lots of money on my family, but in REALITY I’m not rich in material things, but sure do have lots of love to share.

Still my energy is lacking and I wonder it’s just my age, or is it my attitude that needs readjusting?

Here we are the blessed of all days – Saturday morning, where there is no rush, no fuss, just pure pleasure! A little later I’ll be doing the ‘house blessing ‘ and will have to get with it, but for now – I’m just going to enjoy and relax with my good cup of coffee !

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

God is like Bayer aspirin -

He works wonders

God is like Hallmark cards -

He cared enough to send the very best

God is like Coca-Cola -

He's the real thing

God is like God is like Pan Am -

He makes the going great

God is like General Electric -

He lights your path

God is like Tide detergent -

He gets stains out that others leave behind

God is like VO5 hair spray -

He holds through all kinds of weather

God is like Dial soap -

aren't you glad you know him?

Don't you wish everyone did?

God is like Sears -

He has everything

God is like Alka-Seltzer -

 Oh what a relief He is

God is like Scotch tape -

you can't see Him, but you know He's there

God is like the American Express card -

Don't leave home without Him!

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My energy is waning and I have none but tis life and it wont let me go and leave me be!!!!!!! its been a horrifc two weeks and absolutly devasting and Im running on empty!!!!! but this is the three weeks of ave for jews when we have had most all our tradgedies in life happen!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there.  Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday, relaxing and blessing the house.  Mine is half blessed.  My studies are about half blessed too.  LOL.

Anonymous said...

always love your inspirations. I hope your having a great Saturday.