Sunday, July 30, 2006

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 30

Every now and then go away,

even briefly.

Have a little relaxation,

for when you come back to your work

your judgment will be surer

since to remain constantly at work

will cause you to lose power

Leonardo da Vinci

Time is precious and we are busy with so much. But we are also precious too. Time out even if it's only very brief is one of the best investments we can make

GOOD MORNING !

I’m sitting here sipping the good coffee and as usual I’ve been enjoying reading my morning devotions and catching up on journals and e-mail. I’ll be off to church in a little while and will be praying for all of you too !

The past few Sundays I’ve made the effort to walk to church and back, but today I’m driving. It’s just too hot! The last time I walked was Friday evening and it really got to me. I was dripping in perspiration…My hair was so wet that it looked like I’d been in a shower.

Try to keep cool everyone and don’t forget to drink your liquids…very important in this heat we’re having !

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Yesterday, today was tomorrow

yet tomorrow, today will be yesterday.

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a nice weekend. Yep it's hot. I haven't gone for any walks either this week.

Anonymous said...

yes you do not want to be vgetting over heated