Sunday, July 23, 2006

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 23

Begin the day with a light heart.

Let all your worries be swept aside.

Smile a moment

and thank God for this day,

He cares for you all the way.

Good Morning !

I’m enjoying another Sunday morning ! Reading my devotions, checking up on my journal friends and then I’ll be off to church for the weekly dose of R & R. Some things seem to never change

Change is a certainty that we must all accept -- like it or not. Some of us have a harder time accepting changes than others. I enjoy a few things in life that remain the same -- it gives me comfort, peace and offers a sense of security.

My Sunday morning routine is one that gives me the strength to look forward to another week and I’m glad it remains the same.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

A smile is like the sunshine;

It brightens up the day.

It gives the eye a twinkle

And chases frowns away.

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH man I could so stay home today!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanna be home IM such a home body lol

Anonymous said...

Have a good Sunday and some good R & R.

Anonymous said...

you have a great Sunday also and a good Monday.