Monday, July 3, 2006

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 3

If anyone should hurt you

and say a thing unkind,

Remember what I tell you,

and keep these things in mind;

For every 1 who makes you cry,

there are 3 who make you smile,

 That smile will last a long, long time,

and the tear a LITTLE while

If someone says a thing that's cruel,

don't let it get to you —

There's so much good about you,

and your faults are very few;

Don't let someone who hates the world

cause you to hate it too,

For behind the cloud's a golden sun

and a sky that's bright and blue!

So if a certain someone should act a certain way ...

Just think of THOSE WHO LOVE YOU

and don't let it ruin your day.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

At about 8:30 this morning my two dulcimer buddies and I will travel down to spend the day with the campers. There is a chance of showers, but the weather man said only 30 percent so I’m hopeful.

Below is a list happenings for Day 3 of my vacation which was yesterday - Sunday

DAY 3

GOT UP SHORTLY BEFORE 7:00 AM. THE NEWLY WEDS ARE HERE AND I SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN THE BEAGLE TO BED WITH THEM.

Computer time, devotions and lots of good coffee

8:30 headed for shower before everyone else wakes up

9:00 Blueberry bagles for breakfast Got ready for church

10:00 Put the chicken and rice in oven on low so it will be ready when we get home 11:00 church time

12:00 Kitchen smells heavenly when we get home, dinner almost ready. Reminds me of the old days. Sunday dinner was always after church, then we just had leftovers for the evening meal DS#5 came over for dinner too !

Both of my sons helped to repair the broken handrail on the front porch and then they fixed a gate for my beagle at the kitchen door. Now I don’t have to step over the baby gate, I can open this one and walk through.

In between I made my ‘deviled eggs’ for tomorrow All this took most of the afternoon DS #5 had to go home but about 6:00 or so I fed the Newlyweds some hotdogs for supper.

After that DS#6 decided to change my password on my net gear to make it simpler and then he had a terrible time getting it to work again. He finally figured it out and it was about 9:00 when they left for home.

It was a long day ! Hopefully the next time I have them for dinner, they won’t have to work so hard.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.

Charles Dickens

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart.

MA

 

Graphics by:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cnat wait for your camping pics

Anonymous said...

your vacation seems to be going well.... hope you have fun today! Sandra

Anonymous said...

You have been busy.  Hope you are having a good time.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

sounds like your going to have a great time. Happy 4th to you.