Tuesday, July 4, 2006

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 4

Today I smiled,

and all at once,

things didn't look so bad.

Today I shared with someone else,

a bit of hope I had.

Today I sang a little song

and felt my heart grow light,

And walked a happy little mile,

with not a cloud in sight.

Today I worked with what I had

and longed for nothing more,

And what had seemed like only weeds,

were flowers at my door.

Today I loved a little more

and complained a little less,

And in the giving of myself,

I forgot my weariness. ...

What did you do today? ...

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

My five days are over and it’ll be back to work tomorrow. I’ll be getting every thing ready for the new work week and will probably hate it when the alarm goes off in the morning !

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Believe there is a great power silently working for all things good, behave yourself and never mind the rest.

Beatrix Potter

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart.

MA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy fourth!!!!!!!!! love the camping trip pics

Anonymous said...

So nice you can hop over and visit at the camp site...
Love the July Purse...
Awww back to work but then it is hump day and half over already... lol...
Have a great day!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

well if its over you can look back in fondness for the good time you had and all the things you got done... You crammed a lot into the 5 days and I hope rested a bit too... Love the pictures and the pretty July purse, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Oh I enjoyed your pictures.  That Princess of yours is just beautiful.  I'm glad your family has so much fun camping and that you enjoy going out there too.   Happy July 4 to you.  I love your JULY purse.  I'm going ahead with my August purse b/c my July purse ended up being too bulky.  LOL.
Well, hope we both fare well getting up in the morning.  Let's just remember how blessed we are to have a short week.  Amen?  (As Beth Moore would say).   And AMEN....as I would answer.  LOL.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great 4th. 5 days gone already. Well have a good time getting back to work.