Monday, July 24, 2006

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 24

Gardens Of Laughter

Life is a journey through many terrains,

From gardens of pleasure to deserts of pain.

From an ocean of love to a jungle of hate,

From mountains of glory to canyons of fate.

There's a highway for joy and a highway for sorrow,

A road for today and a road for tomorrow.

So choose your path wisely and walk it with care,

If you follow your heart, you'll find your way there.

I've been to the garden and planted seeds there,

I've been to the desert and felt the despair,

I've swam in the ocean and drank of it's wine.

I climbed up the mountain to touch the sky,

I went to the canyon and started to cry.

I've travelled both highways,

Both today and tommorow.

I've basked in the joy and wallowed in sorrow.

My Path has been chosen and I've walked it with care,

I followed my heart and I'm on my way there.

So I'll just keep walking till I find what I'm after,

To mountains and oceans and Gardens of laughter.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Back to work today . I guess you could say it’s one of the paths I take each day.

Laughter certainly does help on a Monday morning ! There isn’t usually too much worth laughing about, but I take advantage of it when I can…even if it is only laughing at myself.

I had a lovely relaxing Sunday and I feel like I’m ready for whatever may come my way today ! ***BIG SMILE***

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

You must give some time to your fellow man.

Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who need help,

something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

 For remember, you don't live in a world all your own.

Your brothers (AND SISTERS) are here too.

Albert Schweitzer

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart.

MA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saturday was lazy relaxing. BUT sunday it was busy yet not a rushed busy it was a calm busy if that makes sense. dont know how to say it but we got things accomplished they just fell into place it seems one job to another and another. it jsut got dont but did not feel burdened by it ifyou know what Im trying to say

Anonymous said...

Lovely poem.  Have a good day at work and keep smiling.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Monday.  I've been up since 3:30.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice weekend. Now it's time to get back to work.