Thursday, July 27, 2006

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 27

Kind hearts are the gardens,

Kind thoughts are the roots,

Kind words are the flowers,

Kind deeds are the fruits.

Take care of your garden

And keep out the weeds,

Fill it with sunshine

Kind words and kind deeds.

 Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

GOOD MORNING !

I received the sunny graphic from Lori over at Lori's Laurals .  It was so cute I had to put it in my journal this morning.  Little kindnesses do make things look brighter - don't they?

This is supposed to be an animated graphic, but it seems they never come through that way in my journal.  I see them on other journals so I don't know what I'm doing wrong....

Today should be a fast day as work has been busy and that means there's plenty for me to do.  It makes the work day go by faster. 

Thought for Today

 If we could sell our experiences for what they cost us, we would all be millionaires.

Abigail Van Buren

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the Van Buren quote....soooo true

Anonymous said...

The moving graphics have to be saved as .gif not .jpg and you have to load them in the journal with ftp space or photobucket not with aol.you've got pictures...
Still looks great!
Linda :)