Wednesday, July 26, 2006

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 26

I have only just a minute,

Only sixty seconds in it.

Forced upon me, can't refuse it.

Didn't seek it, didn't choose it.

But it's up to me to use it.

I must suffer if I lose it.

Give account if I abuse it.

Just a tiny little minute,

but eternity is in it.

Anonymous

Good Morning !

It’s so true that one moment in time can make such a difference ! If the moment is lost- it can never be replaced. That is why it so important to make the most of each one.

When I finally get home from work each evening the time flies by. I have so many things I want to get done and rarely do I do half of them. But I do the things I consider the most important first. Then if something remains undone, it wasn’t important anyway.

Most important in my day is spending a little time with the Lord. Prayer and Bible study always set me on the right course. I truly need all the guidance I can get. He Lifts Me UP !!!

It’s Over the Hump Day , so I best be off to work, you just never know what precious moments might fill this day !

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance.

H. Jackson Brown

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah suppose to be 90
s today. ugh heat is back. I really feel for you tryingto get it all done seems like not enough hours to get it all done. but I always like to get my floors vacumed and beds made and kitchen picked up before I go to work

Anonymous said...

this is true time goes so fast. Happy your over hump day and have a great Thursday.