Sunday, April 1, 2007

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 1

To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning.

It is to trust that miracles happen,

and dreams really do come true.

To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds,

To know the wonder of a stardust sky

 and the wisdom of the man in the moon.

To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart,

The innocence of a child's eyes and

the beauty of an aging hand,

for it is through their teachings we learn to love.

To believe is to find the strength and courage

that lies within us.

When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.

To believe is to know we are not alone,

That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it.

To believe is to know that wonderful surprises

are just waiting to happen,

And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.

If only we believe.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING

R & R day is here again. I’m not saying rest and relaxation day is here, but that it is my day to be refreshed and renewed.. Going to church every Sunday morning certainly does that for me.

As I worship and pray today you all will be included in my prayers. My hope is that you too will find a way to bless your soul today too.

Our souls are most inner part of our being and the every day life that can bring toils and troubles must some how be given new purpose and meaning if we are to be able to rejoice in life.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish.

And what a privilege even to be alive.

In spite of all the pollutions and horrors,

how beautiful this world is.

Supposing you only saw the stars once every year.

Think what you would think. The wonder of it!

Tasha Tudor

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks can always use th eprayers.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good R & R day.  
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Actually your entry and your faith renews and refreshes me as I read it each day,thank you dear ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Reading your journal as I have said before, always makes me feel much wiser and helps me appreciate more all the beautiful things in life we should all be so grateful of.We have had beautiful sunshine today and it lights up the world.I have had lost of smiles too,so I am one happy person this evening.Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.I hope you too get a little sunshine and a few smiles today.Take care God Bless.
Astoriasand.http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely Sunday Ma.  Its nearly over here and almost time for bed!  Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

I love this journal. You're a bright light in this world. : )

Angela

Anonymous said...

I love this journal. You're a bright light in this world. : )

Angela

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful R&R day, now back to work. LOL. The weekends always go by so slow.