Sunday, April 15, 2007

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 15

JUST ME

Accept me as I am-I have no guarantee.

A claim to perfection I have not.

Perfect I cannot be.

I, like you.....am human.

Prone to make mistakes.

Failure is not a character flaw,

Just a part of the human makeup.

I live, I laugh and I also learn.

My knowledge is incomplete.

I am searching all the time,

in waking hours as well as sleep.

I have a long road to travel,

as well as you do.

We learn our lessons on the way.

Wisdom we shall acrue.

Accept me as I am

Because I am ....me.

And You are you.

No one like me in the world.

That is my only guarantee.

God Bless....

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Here I am still scurrying around trying to get it all done. Thankfully, church is not till 11:00 this morning. It gives me a couple of hours to finish up.

I’m looking forward to having the babes in church with me. Today we should fill up the whole pew, just as we did so many years ago. There is a saying that ‘the family that prays together, stays together’ and I do believe this is so true.

As always, I’ll be saying some prayers today for all of you too !

Snow showers are predicted for today, hopefully the roads won’t get slippery and everyone will have a safe trip home and back. So far this morning, we have nothing here.

I’ll have pictures for you all tomorrow in my journal.

Thought For Today

Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be.

Marsha Petrie Sue

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ma the picture of you all,in the pew together ,is a wonderful one ,God Bless you all .....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

OH i so hope this cold will go away lets pray for that!!!!!!! to have some real spring weather

Anonymous said...

Man, I really need the smiles and sunshine today.  Thank You so much for all the support you give.  Usually your quotes hit the target right in the middle.

Anonymous said...

yes I remember the days when we took up the whole pew too. they were hard sometimes but good once we got them all ready and in that pew. :) Now you don't have to make sure they are dressed right and their hair is combed etc. Hope you have a wonderful day and that snow stays away. weve had enough already.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

So glad your family will be there.  Hope the sun shines on you all.  Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the day! Can`t wait to see some pics.

Hugs,
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh

Anonymous said...

All prayers are gratefully received.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

Oh I do hope you all have the most wonderful time together.I realise how much this gathering means to you.I hope the weather stays good and all have safe journeys.Looking forward so much to your new pictures tomorrow.Enjoy every moment.Take Care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Hope your day is beautiful, despite the weather.

Angela : )

Anonymous said...

I do hope you have a wonderful time with your family. I love today's thought for the day!  So true!
Pam