Monday, April 9, 2007

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 9

When we share laughter,

There's twice the fun;

When we share success,

We surpass what we've done.

When we share problems,

There's half the pain;

When we share tears,

A rainbow follows rain.

When we share dreams,

They become more real;

When we share secrets,

It's our hearts we reveal.

If we share a smile,

Then our love shows;

If we share a hug,

Then our love grows.

If we share with someone

On whom we depend,

That person becomes

Family or friend.

And what draws us closer

And makes us all care,

Is not what we have,

But the things that we share.

Author Unknown

Good Morning !

I love being able to share my little daily quotes and bits and pieces of my life with all of you. Being on your own sometimes leads to thinking that no one cares what it is that you’re doing.

Thankfully my children gave me this great little computer to keep in touch. I not only let my family and friends know what ‘s going on at my house, but it helps me feel like I’m a part of what’s going on with them too !

As always the long weekend went by way too fast, but I’m thankful for it and can start a new week once more after my weekly dose of R&R.

My boss said he was going to do some cleaning out of old files when I was off Friday, I’m almost afraid to find out what he threw away while I was gone. Hopefully nothing that was important ! We’ll see…

Thursday and Friday both my bosses will be out and on vacation, so I know that no matter how bad Monday thru Wednesday may be, Thursday and Friday will both be good days. A little something to look forward to for sure.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Hold on to love; it is life's greatest gift of all, for it shares, cares, and gives meaning to life.

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart!

MA

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a couple of nice days at work without the bosses.  I always find I am busier when they are not there, with their blackberries they can read all their e-mails and are constantly sending me messages to deal with things!  Have a lovely day today.  Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

I must admit i like it when the boss is away. We have had lovely weather over Easter in the UK i hope your sunshine hurries up and comes.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

so glad they gave you the ocputer too becuase I have met you. I would miss your daily entires.

Anonymous said...

Always scares me too when the bosses want to help, lol....
Have a great day!!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

You are so right about being alone. Wondering if anyone cares.  I'm glad you got the computer too....I can enjoy your writings.  
Have a good week at work. Isn't it funny how it's always a good day when the boss is gone? LOL!
Pam

Anonymous said...

With the bosses gone, it will be like a half work week. : )

Angela

Anonymous said...

Oh dear wonder what mischief the bosses have been up to ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear I hope the bosses havn't disposed of anything too important to your work.I used to dislike this part of working,I much prefered them to ask me to do that job.The poem is lovely once again and yes I know where you are coming from in that when you are alone the computer is sometimes our best friend.Well it is mine being alone all day long.I do love to feel close to people and this allows so many of us to feel closer.I hope you have had a lovely Easter I think most of us are back to normal now today Tuesday and so I am catching up on reading posts from everyone.(PHEW) it's hard work after a break,but I so enjoy it,and realise how much people love comments and how important they can be in cheering one up.Take Care I hope you get a few smiles today and a little sunshine too.Thankyou for all the comments in my journal I much appreciate them So kind of you.Take care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journalsaol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

we are so happy that you have your computer too to bring us the wonderful post that you bring us. You are always so full of sunshine. Have a great day. Yea weekends go way to fast no matter how many days you have off. LOL.