Tuesday, April 17, 2007

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 17

When you arise in the morning,

give thanks for the morning light ...

for your life and strength.

Give thanks for your food ...

and the joy of living.

If you see no reason for giving thanks .. .

the fault lies with yourself.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

GOOD MORNING !

I’m sorry to say my Monday went by in sort of a blur. I thought I’d gotten to bed in plenty of time, but apparently I was still tired out from the weekend. I don’t like to have days like that, so I made sure I got to bed extra early last night.

I did get up on time and got to work and did have a busy day, but I felt like I wasn’t really with it. Hopefully today will be a better one. It must have been one of those ‘beach’ days, my body went to work, my mind went to the beach.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present.

Roger Babson

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

graphics by: www.graphicgarden.com

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes a beach day how nice

Anonymous said...

Oh! I do hope you have a much better day today and that everything goes well.I love the thought for today.I have wrote that one down in my quote book.I hope you get a little sunshine and a few smiles along the way.Take Care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Hope today is better ,I like your Quote,your body gone to work,and your mind to the beach ,Im at the beach often lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

You just can't imagine how that "Good Morning Sunshine" popping up gives me a smill each morning!  The thought today is a really good "kick in the pants".  I think I'll print it out to use later too.  You also gave me a good idea.  My mind can go to the beach while my body works! Yea!

Anonymous said...

I love those "beach days" LOL!  Hope today is good for you.
Pam

Anonymous said...

We all have days like that. Sometimes they go so slow, it seems like two days. : )

Angela

Anonymous said...

I find that when I get tired from a busy day or a busy weekend that it usually takes me a couple days to catch up. Sometimes one night of sleep isn`t enough! Hope tomorrow`s a good day.
*HUGS*
Penny

Anonymous said...

I want to go to the beach..... and I'm tired from being back at work today, I should go to bed now.... just one more journal click, lol....
Happy Hump Day!
Linda :)