Monday, April 2, 2007

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 2

You are ushering in another day,

Untouched and freshly new,

So here I come to ask You, God,

If You'll renew me, too.

Helen Steiner Rice

GOOD MORNING !

Here we are Monday again and a new month to celebrate is here too ! I’m sipping the good coffee and trying to wake up so that I can go off to work once more.

This should be an interesting week as one of my bosses is on vacation for 2 weeks and the other boss is recouping from knee surgery. He does come in the office but does not have regular hours at all.

We had a little rain over the weekend and will have more today . Everything is really greening up and there are large buds on some of the trees. The down side of the week is that snow is in the forecast around Thursday.

I owe, I owe so it’s off to work I go….

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

God can calm your fears, bring rest to your worry and fix your broken heart if only you give Him all of the pieces.

Lord, I ask You to fill me with Your peace as I turn my troubles over to You.

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your first quote by Helen Steiner Rice ,wonderful ,I love her ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

yup I m really sad about now that every thing is just sporuting Im afraid my lilacs are going to get busted with the feeze we are to get

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you how much I enjoy your postings every morning.  Although I don't always comment, it's becuase sometimes I'm not really awake and on my way to work.  But this morn it's off the dentist very early and not my favorite thing to do.  So Thanks for the words every morn.  My husbands mother always told us every day there was a nice new surprise for everyone and I choose to look for that every day and ususally fine it.  Joni  

Anonymous said...

today i sat out in the sunshine and listened to the birds, lovely!
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

Lovely spring posting once again.I hope you have a lovely interesting week without the Boss. Isn't it just so lovely to see the green shine through in spring,helped along with that little bit of rain.I love to see it rain when the grass has just been mowed.It realy brings out the colour.I hope that awfull snow stays away.I hope you too get a little more sunshine and a few smiles along the way today.Take care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I hope their absences make your work days easier and not harder.

God bless,
Angela

Anonymous said...

Have a great week. Say no to that snow!!
Hugs
Penny