Saturday, April 14, 2007

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 14

I BELIEVE

I believe in miracles and dreams that will come true.

I believe in friendships and tender moments through and through.

I believe in stardust and moonbeams all aglow.

I believe there's magic and more there that we know.

I believe in reaching out and touching from the heart.

I believe that if we touch, a gift we can impart.

I believe that if you cry your tears are not in vain.

And when your sad and lonely, others know your pain.

I believe that when we laugh a sparkle starts to shine.

And I just know that spark will spread from more hearts than just mine.

I believe that hidden in the quiet of the night,

there's magic moths and gypsies a fairy and a sprite.

I believe that if you dance the dances of your heart,

that greater happiness will find a brand new way to start.

I believe the gifts you have are there for you to share

And when you give them from the heart,

the whole world knows your care.

I believe that if you give,

even just to one, that gift will grow in magnitude

before the day is done.

I believe that comfort comes from giving part of me.

And if I share with others,

there's more for all to see.

I believe that love is still the greatest gift of all

and when it's given from the heart

then not one of us will fall.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Well, I’ve got the deviled eggs made and my cake baked for Sunday! The rest will be made Sunday morning before church. The ‘babes’ will all be joining me at church and then we’ll come home to dinner ready and waiting in the oven.

The Easter baskets have been put together since last weekend so that’s ready too. Now I just have to put the finishing touches on this old house and we’ll be ready.

I did get a new Easter tablecloth, but I haven’t found it yet. We just may have to do with the old one…it’s here some place .

I love having them come home. It is so very quiet here that it does me good to have a little laughter and noise in the house. Of course, by the time they all go home, I enjoy my peace and quiet too!

This morning I’m off to Dad’s as usual !

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love; the more they give, the more they possess.

Rainer Maria Rilke

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new Table cloth lol ,I do that put something away safe ,then forget where lol ....give my love to your Dad ,have a lovely day with him .love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hope your Dad is doing well, that you find that table cloth....think about where you would stick it if you were just pulling it out of the bag from the store.   And I hope you have a wonderful get together.
Please pray for our travels as we will be traveling on Sunday to come back home.  I'm glad b/c today it is supposed to storm badly right along where we would have been traveling.  

Anonymous said...

ah I cant waitto see the pics

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!!!! :)
Enjoy!
Hi Dad... hope you are feeling good today!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Oh the verse was so lovely and I do hope you can find your new tablecover.Thats what I do put things away and then when needed cannot find LOL.I am as excited as you at the thought of all your company coming.I wish you a wonderful wonderful day and I know you have worked so hard to make this visit a success.I hope Dad is well when you go see him and Have a wonderful Sunday,ENJOY.every moment.I hav ehad plenty smiles today thankyou and lots of lovely sunshine,so I thought I would take a rest in it on the seashore today for a couple of hours.It was wonderful.Well worth waiting for.I'll try send some your way over th epond for tomorrow.Take Care god Bless.Safe Journeys to the family on there travells.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I believe just love it. Hope you have a great time tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Yum, I just love deviled eggs!
Have a wonderful time with your family.  :0)

HUGS
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you told about the tablecloth.......now I don't feel so bad about forgetting where things are.  

Anonymous said...

Have a great time with your family.  Hugs, Terry x