Saturday, April 1, 2006

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 1

The first of April, some do say,

Is set apart for All Fools' Day.

But why the people call it so,

Nor I, nor they themselves do know.

But on this day are people sent

On purpose for pure merriment.

Poor Robin's Almanac 1790

Good Morning !

Once again I've got a baby monitor in my living room and as I write this journal entry I can hear DS#4 snoring away…The ‘sunshine’ babes surprised me and came in on Thursday.

Watching my children and their children reminds me of how the circle of life keeps going and going.

Thought for today—

The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year.

By Mark Twain

I think the whole month of March went by in a blur. I find myself doing some funny things -- it will all just take time to heal and let it all sink in .

The support of my family and friends has meant so much the past few weeks. Now we start new month and a new chapter in my book.

Small April sobbed I'm going to cry

Please give me a cloud to wipe my eye

Then April Fool she laughed instead

And smiled a rainbow overhead

May your day Be Blessed a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart.

MA

 

Graphics by:

www.graphicgarden.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

March seemed to go very fast, in fact the year so far has been flying by.

tp://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

We are still praying for you . Hows is your dad doing and holding up?  Im so glad your family came up to be with you as a surprise

Anonymous said...

Yes, the circle of life that reminds us of the beauty in all things and that no one ever really dies and we never lose anyone. We separate for a time and are later reunited. The separation is the hardest part but children always lighten the sad days.

Angela

Anonymous said...

great entry; have you gotten your April purse yet?

betty

Anonymous said...

great graphics, really enjoyed everything. Thanks for sharing. Yep the circle of life is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Hi there.  Funny to hear your DS snorning on the monitor?  LOL. I thought that was for Dear Babies....
Well, yes, March flew by.  I can't believe how the year has gone by.  So much has happened.  So many changes.  
And I'm almost thru with my first MBA class.  Only 11 more to go.  Spring is so welcome though isn't it?  I see we have storms tomorrow here in TN Valley.
Well, you have a good Sunday and take care of yourself.  Glad family is visiting.