Monday, April 3, 2006

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 3

RAINDROPS KEEP FALLIN' ON MY HEAD

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head

And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed

Nothin' seems to fit

Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

So I just did me some talkin' to the sun

And I said I didn't like the way he got things done

Sleepin' on the job

Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

But there's one thing I know

The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me

It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head

But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red

Cryin's not for me '

Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'

Because I'm free

Nothin's worryin' me -

words by Hal David,

music by Burt Bacharach - lyrics as recorded by B.J. Thomas

(#1 for 4 weeks in 1970)

Psalm 72:6

He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass: as showers that water the earth.

GOOD MORNING!

We've got our April Showers here today.  Looks, like we'll be talking to that Sun today !  I'm sipping my good coffee trying to wake up.  As usual, Monday's come too fast!

Back to work !  I'll put on the ***BIG SMILE*** and it'll be a great day!

Thought for today:

You are sunshine on a rainy day !

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart!

MA

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that song from when I was vrey small. I know its a rainy day and this storm was bad last night we had hail and all but i hear othrs had it worse

Anonymous said...

we have had plenty of raindrops already. I do like that song.

Anonymous said...

I hope your day goes well!  Beautiful entry on this rainy day. Sandra

Anonymous said...

I just love your graphics. They are as cheery and refreshing as an April shower and just looking at them makes me feel renewed in spirit. Another week begins....."move on in life, Enjoy each day in time, I'm safe, in heaven, believe me I'm fine".......

Anonymous said...

loved the graphics in here. And remember what April showers bring - May flowers :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Overcast here too. Looks like rain but I haven't seen any. But I did put on my smile. : )

Angela

Anonymous said...

Raining here all week...
We saw a rainbow on Friday.
Thinking of you!!
Have a good week back to work.
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

You always amaze me with your upbeat attitude.  You inspire me and have always encouraged me so and I appreciate that.  I always enjoy your journal and the fact that it is so uplifting.  
Have a nice evening.  

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by my journal... yours is very sweet and encouraging!  I'll be sure to return.  Thanks for the well wishes!
~Erin