Tuesday, April 25, 2006

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 25

Letter from a friend.

I am writing to say how much I care for you and to say how much I want you to know me better.

When you awoke this morning I exploded a brilliant sunrise through your window hoping to get your attention, but you rushed off without even noticing.

Later, I noticed you were walking with some friends, so I bathed you in warm sunshine and perfumed the air with nature's sweet scent and still you didn't notice me.

I then shouted to you in a thunderstorm and painted a beautiful rainbow in the sky and you didn't even look.

In the evening, I spilled moonlight onto your face and sent a cool breeze to rest you. As you slept, I watched over you and shared your thoughts, but you were unaware that I was so near.

I have chosen you and hope you will talk to me soon. Until then I will remain near. I am your friend and love you very much.

Your friend, the Lord.

GOOD MORNING !

I find myself talking with the Lord more and more each day. Maybe it’s because I spend a lot of time by myself. Or maybe it’s become a habit??? Which ever, I think it’s a good thing.

I pray a lot for others needs and and my own and I try to remember to say ‘thank you Lord’ when prayers are answered too. The thing I don’t do very well is to pray about decisions I must make. Guess I’ll have to work on that one.

Today is supposed to be a rainy and chilly day here in northern Ohio. Which means I’ll be make my own sunshine for sure!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

A smile is a light in the window of the soul indicating that the heart is home

SMILE, God loves you!

AND so do I

MA

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always write such beautiful pieces. Have a lovely day. Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

love the entry. Il. is getting the same type of weather today, cold and a little rainy.

Anonymous said...

yup turning cool and I m no thappy about it

Anonymous said...

What a lovely intro.  I always try and see the Lord in small things but that does not stopped me being scared and apprehensive at times.   I just tell myself that the Lords knows my fear and is there with me even if I cannot feel him

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your uplifting journal.... sometimes I forget and you remind me..... so Thanks and I will be praying along with you... Sandra

Anonymous said...

My motto is:  Attitude is Everything.  Your entry brings that home to me.  We can choose to make sunshine or a big black cloud over our lives, can't we?  I'm going to make it a sunny day!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

We finally have some sunshine here in NY but it's still too cold. I wish it was about 10 degrees warmer.
Angela

Anonymous said...

The best part about getting up and going to work each morning, is watching the sun rise.... And talking to God...
Linda :)