Friday, April 14, 2006

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 14

Rejoice, it’s Easter

Let not your heart be troubled

Let not your soul be sad

Easter is a time of Joy

When all hearts should be glad

Glad to know that Jesus Christ

Made it possible for all men

To have their sins forgiven

And like Him, to live again

So at this joyous season

May the wondrous Easter story

Renew our faith so we may be

Partakers of his glory

Helen Steiner Rice

GOOD MORNING !

I’ll be traveling down to visit DS # 1 and family this morning. I won’t be back til Sunday evening so I’ll not be posting to my journal on Saturday or Sunday morning. I’ll have lots of pictures to show you come Sunday night !

Thought for today…

He made the moon for the seasons; the sun knows the place of its setting.

Psalm 104:19

Springtime is a season

 Of hope and joy and cheer . . .

There's beauty all around us

To see, and touch, and hear

Helen Steiner Rice

May you be blessed with a Happy Easter weekend – filled with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart!

MA

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah thanks for letting me know why your not on so I dont worry. BUT have fun and yes share your pics

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy and Joyous Easter. Take care.
Sylvia xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sylviam4000/YeOldeEnglishPosy/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful posting.  May God bless you now and always.  Have a wonderful trip.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful Easter. God bless you.....

Angela

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful Easter week end too... It's nice that your dogs can keep you company on your trip. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Have a Great Easter.

Anonymous said...

Just wanting to say "Happy Easter" to my good friend.  Hope you are enjoying your day with family.