Saturday, April 22, 2006

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 22

The Lord always hears our prayers,

But He does not always say, "Yes!"

Sometimes He says, "Wait"

Sometimes He says, "No"

For He has something better for us.

God's delays are not denials,

He has heard your prayer;

He knows all about your trials,

Knows your every care.

God's delays are not denials,

Help is on the way,

He is watching o'er life's dials,

Bringing forth that day.

God's delays are not denials,

You will find Him true,

Working through the darkest trials,

What is best for you.

unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Today is the day of the EXTREME MAKEOVER of my kitchen cupboards. DS#5 and his wife and DS#6 will be working hard to modernize my kitchen today. My old house is so in need of updating in a lot of areas, but they all cost tooooo much. The cupboards were in DS#5’s house and when he got new ones last year, I asked if he’d keep them for me. He did and they are free. They are much better than my old ones were. Hopefully I’ll have lots of ‘after’ pictures for you all to see!

Thought for Today

The act of smiling is a gift that gives a little piece of joy and sunshine to brighten another's day.

May your day be blessed with lots of smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart.

MA

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet it will look lovely and make you very happy.  Thank you for the posting about God, I need that today.  Lovely pictures, I shall look forward to seeing how it all turns out.  Hugs.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Love seeing th epics and seeing you. your smiling face. I really hope to see the after pics.

Anonymous said...

how nice, I'm sure your kitchen will look lovely.

Anonymous said...

It's going to be great to have new ones and to have them all cleaned out besides... I had to smile to see the hanging plant still in place amid all the work... you do it in style. I can't wait to see the new ones all in place... you will be tired and ready to "relax" at work after this week end I think. Sandra

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!!
And how special for your kids to help you with all the hard work of fixing up your kitchen...
Have a happy weekend!!
Linda :)