Monday, April 10, 2006

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 10

THE EASTER FEELING...

The Easter feeling does not end.

It signals a new beginning,

Of nature, spring, and brand new life,

And friendship, peace, and giving.

The spirit of Easter is all about

Hope, love, and joyful living.

Author Unknown

After a day of celebrating with my children and grandchildren this past weekend, it makes me all the more aware all the opportunities we have to enjoy life. We all have those down times that make us blue, but the joyful times do help to make up for those a thousand times over.

I’m an Easter person through and through.

Back to work today, but it will be a short work week for me as I have another Friday off this week. The weather here looks like it might be in the mid-60's all week.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

If you wear a smile you're bound to appear happier and you might just find your are happier.

When you do what you do

With a will and a smile,

Everything that you do

Will seem twice as worthwhile.

Helen Steiner Rice

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart

MA

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes the week is back again and feel like I hardly had a weekend lol

Anonymous said...

I love the quotes on smiles and shall make an extra special effort to wear one!

tp://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Easter and Christmas were always my favorites. SPECIAL AND BEAUTIFUL in every way. : ) : ) : )

Happy you enjoyed your day with your family,
Angela

Anonymous said...

I love the thought for the day. Yep I have Friday and then the Monday off from work. I like that.

Anonymous said...

Our weather this week is in the mid seventies, but the rain is returning tomorrow...
Linda :)