Friday, April 21, 2006

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 21

LESSONS YOU LEARNED

For every petal you pluck from a daisy,

You're granted one measure of love.

For every rainbow you find with two ends,

I wish you two stars from above.

For every tear you brush from a cheek,

I promise you kindness will follow.

Wherever you walk, under rainbows or stars,

Over daisies, or down lonely hollows.

For every child you play with and talk to,

I grant you one heart full of laughter.

For every smile you place on a face,

I promise you peace ever after.

If you think "I" am giving you priceless gifts,

Look close at yourself and your deeds.

The gifts you earned were the lessons you learned

While answering other folks' needs.

By Marlene Gerba

GOOD MORNING !

It's the final day of this work week and the weekend ahead will be a busy one here.  Lots and lots to be done.

I'll be sipping this good cup of coffee and then I'm off and at 'em.  The good Lord knows I need His help today! I always do!

***BIG SMILE***

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Do not worry; eat three square meals a day; say your prayers; be courteous to your creditors; keep your digestion good; exercise; go slow and easy. Maybe there are other things your special case requires to make you happy, but my friend, these I reckon will give you a good lift.

Abraham Lincoln

SMILE, light the way and have a great day!

MA

 

 

graphics by: www.cutecolors.com

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely posting as always my friend

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

ah its dreary and rainy for the second day in a row and I cant get my self motivated lol

Anonymous said...

When I'm overwhelmed, I always ask for heavenly help and it seems to work quite well. : )
Angela

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great weekend.