Monday, April 24, 2006

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 24

12 ways to say " Well Done "

That's coming along nicely.

I knew you could do it.

Nice going.

Keep up the good work.

Keep it up.

Congratulations.

Couldn't have done it better myself.

Excellent.

That's the best ever.

Great.

Now you have it.

Wow.

P.S. There may be at least 12 ways of saying " Well Done "but the most important thing is that you DO actually say it to someone today

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

I can surely say “Well Done “ to my Make over kitchen crew. They did a super job!

It’s Monday and I’m off to work as usual. I hope you all have a great day!  It rained overnight and is a little chilly here this morning.

Thought for Today

What’s the use of worrying?

It never was worth while,

so pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag,

and smile, smile, smile.

George Asaf

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and a lot of sunshine to warm your heart !

 

MA

 

graphics by:

www.cutecolors.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow I kno wyou are glad to have that done

Anonymous said...

Glad your kitchen crew did a good job! Have a good week. Jeannette.  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a good week xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I got to see both entries today. I LOVE THE CABINETS. Beautiful! I can see why you're happy. God bless and enjoy them. : )

Angela

Anonymous said...

yep your kitchen looks great, hope you had a great day.