Friday, April 28, 2006

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 28

A Prayer for Today

Forgive me, most gracious Lord and Father,

if this day I have done or said anything

to increase the pain of the world.

Pardon the unkind word, the impatient gesture,

the hard and selfish deed, the failure

to show sympathy and kindly help

where I had the opportunity, but missed it.

And enable me so to live that

I may daily do something to lessen the tide of human sorrow,

and add to the sum of human happiness.

 F. B. Meyer

GOOD MORNING !

WOW !! It’s Friday !

Another working weekend at home. This weekend we’ll be painting the kitchen. It’s going to be Robin’s Egg Blue! Tonight all the nails and screws come out and then the holes get filled in. Tomorrow we paint!

Sunday I’ll be putting it all back together again ! I love my ‘new to me’ kitchen !

 

Thought for Today

Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.

Mother Teresa

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and lots of sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I hope you will share more pics as you progress on it.l glad your work is inside s they call for some rain this weekend

Anonymous said...

Oh your kitchen is going to be beautiful.... such a pretty color and all new ..... you won't be able to stay out. I can just see you now leaving and coming back in for just one more look... it's a big job but it's going to be worth it and to have help is so good. have a wonderful day, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your new kitchen!!
Have a great weekend!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to post photos when you're all done with the kitchen. Can't wait to see it. : )

Angela

Anonymous said...

how exciting and your kitchen is looking great.