Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them . . . work, family, health, friends and spirit, and you're keeping all of these in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back.

But the other four balls . . . family, health, friends and spirit . . . are made of glass. If you drop one of these, they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same.

Author Unknown

I always like to think that the most important things in my life are God, family and home. Health and friends are irreplaceable too! If you’ve never been really ill, you often take your health for granted. I’ve been wonderfully blessed with good health and a few good friends and I thank our dear Lord for them.

***BIG SMILE***

We did not see any snow yesterday and after today it’s supposed to warm up a little. We’ve had some brisk winds that feel like they came right over the lake…BRRCHILL. In our part of the world Lake Erie affects a lot of our weather.

Thought for today:

Life is more fun when you live it with a smile.

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart !

MA

 

Today's graphics by:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yesterday would have been nice had we had no wind!!!!!!! today they say a warm up yippeeeeeeeee
I like your quote

Anonymous said...

Still bitterly cold here although sunny.  Would not be the first time we have had snow at Easter but I do wish the nicer weather would hurry up.  Not really hot because I do not like that but much warmer.  How true about family friends and health.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I'm freezing today. I feel like winter came back. I wouldn't mind if oil prices weren't so high. I'd probably like it.

Have a blessed day,
Angela

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying the warm sunshine and all the beautiful spring blooms in my part of the world. Daffodils, tulips, hyacinths, magnolias, spectacular cherry tree, tulip tree and plum tree blossoms, this city is alive with so much beauty. Spring will come to you but maybe not soon enough.

Anonymous said...

that's good  you didn't get snow.

http://journals.aol.com/am4039/life/