Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm Home Again !

The earth is the Lord's

And the fulness thereof,

It speaks of His greatness

And it sings of His love;

And the wonder and glory

Of the first Easter morn,

Like the first Christmas night

When the Saviour was born,

Are blended together

In symphonic splendor

And God with a voice

That is gentle and tender,

Speaks to all hearts

Attuned to His voice,

Biding His listeners

To gladly rejoice.

For He who was born

To be crucified

Arose from the grave

To be glorified.

And the birds in the trees

And the flowers of spring

All join in proclaiming

This heavenly King.

Helen Steiner Rice

 HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE !

I’m back from my long weekend and have had a wonderful time. It was good to get away for awhile, but home is always nice too!

Thought for today:

The kitchen is the most important room in the house ... not only is it the stomach, it's the heart and spirit, as well.

Julia Child

It seems as though all I’ve done the past few weekends is eat. Plenty of good food and good company.

I'll see you all in the morning !

I love you all !

MA

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are super. Glad you had such a good time

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Gosh what a good time with family

Anonymous said...

I loved all your pictures but especially the one of your son and his Children on Easter morning... If I were you I would have that one framed.... God Bless you and your family and I'm so glad you had a wonderful Easter. Sandra

Anonymous said...

love the pictures, how cute the kids are.