Sunday, April 2, 2006

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 2

You are ushering in another day,

Untouched and freshly new,

So here I come to ask You, God,

If You'll renew me, too

Helen Steiner Rice

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Psalm 51:10

Renewal originates and rests with God. Every new day we get another chance to start over. After a good nights rest we can wake up refreshed and ready to go again. The blessings of another day awaits us and I for one, look forward with hope for a brighter day.

All of my children are returning to their homes and jobs and life goes on. In an instant, everything is changed, but at the same time everything is the same. My Dad has been doing very well. One of my sisters has been staying with him, just as she stayed to help with my Mom. The days ahead will be difficult but he has a deep faith in God and is comforted in knowing my Mom is in a much better place .

Next Saturday we’ll be having our family celebration of Easter. One week early so that the babes can spend time with the other halves of their families the following week. I think I’ll be traveling downto spend the actual Easter weekend with DS#1 and his family.

It is getting very difficult to get everyone together at the same time and as the years go on, less and less of us will be all together at the same time. But we’ll continue to celebrate with as many of us that can come.

So this week I’ll be trying to give you some good thoughts of Easter and Family and Life.

My wireless Netgear was being difficult this morning and it took more than one download to get it going again.  I was lucky to have some computer pros home to help me get back on line.  DDIL#5 and DS#4 worked at it for me.  I guess I've a lot to learn, but with them as close as a phone call away, I hope to keep on line.  I'm enjoying my internet phone and have had my land line disconnected.

I did get my April purse as a gift for my birthday in March.  It came with Bath and Body Works goodies in it. 

 

May your day be filled with a few smiles and a little sunshine to warm your heart.

Ma

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I will be getting an April purse... I got to like my March one so much but maybe just maybe I will find one. :>) It was nice that all your family could get together at this time.... it means so much to have a family doesn't it... God Bless you and all your wonderful family, Sandra

Anonymous said...

awwww how nice you got an April purse with goodies inside of it. Yep it's always harder to get the family together for sure. As we each have are own lives and family. So happy that you have family who could help you on the computer.

Anonymous said...

I love my dsl too. Im glad your dad has support and such a healthy outlook will get him by. yes now days its harder and harder to get people together so much to do always.

Anonymous said...

love your April purse; I 'm sure there will be lots of adjustments in the months ahead

betty