Monday, April 10, 2006

For Tuesday - Chapter 4, Page 11

Life is good to those who know how to live.

I do not ever hope to accumulate great funds of worldly wealth,

but I shall accumulate something far more valuable,

a store of wonderful memories.

When I reach the twilight of life

I shall look back and say I'm glad I lived as I did,

life has been good to me.

Sigurd F. Olson

GOOD EVENING !

Due to a scheduled journal outage tomorrow morning, I’m posting this evening. I heard about this in a aol alert from http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke/

You can click on the link and read about it if you want.

Well I made it through Monday and now on to Tuesday. I’ve got to say that the old eyes didn’t wake up until about noon and then thanks to a glorious Spring day I revived.

Mondays seem hard to take sometimes.

 

I got all my Easter packages ready to mail out and hopefully will make it to the post office by Wednesday. The grand babes out of town and out of state will be getting their painted Easter eggs from Grand’ma’ just in time for Easter.

I also have birthday gifts to mail for DS#2 and GD#1 I’m sure the post office is partially operating due to frequent mail to my children out of state. DS#4 left a jacket behind that will also be in their box and Sunshine Boy left a sock.

I think they also left some hair stuff and mouthwash too, but I’m not mailing that.It’ll keep for awhile.

Thought for today

Life is like an onion...

you peel it off one layer at a time

& sometimes you weep...

AUTHOR UNKNOWN

(AND SOMETIMES YOU SMILE!)

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and a little SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

angel graphics by

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought he said the outage was for wednesady morning or that is what i read of it But its good to be ahed of hte game. maybe it will give you some special morning time with God

Anonymous said...

You beat me. I slept until 10:30. I was so tired. Will check out that link since I don't know what's going on.

Angela

Anonymous said...

you have a great day and I'm sure everyone will love the stuff you are sending them.

Anonymous said...

I thought that I personally kept the post office going with all that I send to Hawaii and to my son in law when he is deployed all over the place.  You know that you have gone to the post office too often when they not only know you by name but give you rolls of priority tape for your packages, a big supply of custody receipts for FOB AP packages, etc.  Spring has finally arrived here in Southern MD too.  My son cut our grass for the first time Sunday and everything is blooming and it looks so good.  Have a great day.  PT