Sunday, April 9, 2006

CHAPTER 4, PAGE 9

The art of life is to live in the present moment,

and to make that moment as perfect

as we can by the realization that we are

the instruments and expression of God Himself.

Emmet Fox

GOOD MORNING !

After church today I’ll be coming home to get prepared for a new work week . Another very fast weekend. I ‘m thankful that I had last Friday off and will have this coming Friday off too! I managed to get a few of my Spring clothes out and put away some of the heavy winter things.

The coming week promises to bring some warmer weather. DD and her hubby are hoping to go camping Easter weekend. They say it will be in the 70’s.

April showers have been causing a lot of havoc down Tennessee way! I’m so thankful that my internet friend at My Southern Home (see link in the side bar) and her family were spared from the tornado that went through there on Friday. Here in Ohio we had thunderstorms and some golf ball size hail.

Thought for today:

Flowers are smiles from God

We do have some daffodils peaking out now ! I hope to get some pictures soon!

May your day be blessed with a few smiles and a little Sunshine to warm your heart!

MA

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than family gatherings and it looks as though you all had a wonderful time. :)  Beautiful family you have, Ma!

Anonymous said...

Such nice happy pictures! Thanks for sharing them. I love the sweater you had on ... very spring like I think.... I'm so glad we will be able to put the winter things away soon.I have been making use of my spring things by layering.... have a wonderful day. Sandra

Anonymous said...

great pictures. I have Friday off too and also that following Monday for Institute day at school. Love those days.

Anonymous said...

ah waht a happy occasion smiles all around how wonderful to have your loved ones gathering for a celebration

Anonymous said...

Glad you all have your May purse lined up.  I've got one too.  I may wait and carry it in June since it looks more beachy like.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of your great family!
Linda :)