Friday, March 31, 2006

CHAPTER 3, PAGE 31

And time remembered is grief forgotten.

And frosts are slain and flowers begotten,

And in green underwood and cover

Blossom by blossom the spring begins.

Algernon Charles Swinburne

Thought for today:

Today is the day to celebrate moments --

to stop and feel the sunshine,

to build your own rainbow.

May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love, just because you're you !

You are all so special !

Your thoughts and prayers are so precious to me

I Love you all !

MA

 

GRAPHICS BY:

www.graphicgarden.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so truly sorry for your great loss.  There are no words I can send you that will ease your sorrow at this time -- but I recently heard these words that might give you some comfort -- "when you are a child, your parents are your parents always loving you and taking care of you --- when your parents get old, you become their parent loving and taking care of them --- but when your parents die they become your parents again loving and watching over you always."  May God rest her soul and give you and your family comfort.  Lovingly, PT

Anonymous said...

You are so special to me also... take care today and may God be with you. Sandra

Anonymous said...

we are praing fo ryou and your family {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

thinking and praying for you in these sad days; may the Lord give you peace and comfort in your grief

betty

Anonymous said...

"Like a feather falling gently
through the air,
Is the love of your mother in heaven
to which nothing will ever compare".

"My leaving was not my finish or end".

My thoughts are with you ...

Anonymous said...

that is wonderful and I'm so sorry about your mom.